Somerset Externship/Clerkship

Ranked on‚Äče of the Top USCE in USA



Our program requires that each student have medical insurance coverage for the entire duration of the externship program. 

Proof of medical insurance will be required before you can start your rotation. 

If you don't have medical insurance you will need to purchase one. We have an agent listed below, Michael Jabboori, who can help you find an affordable plan. 

Please note, you are not obligated to use the agent below. This agent is not affiliated with our office. 

Michael Jabboori           

Office# (248) 661-5655          

Email: [email protected]